Week #10 Farewell Post

Leave It All Behind

Creative Commons License Rennett Stowe via Compfight

This Years Blogging Challenge helped me write more. I found creativity in myself, and wrote away to a whole different world. This whole Year, I did nine blogs(I did extras as well). The most popular blog I had was “The Field at Noontime” a poem I wrote. I believe it had the most comments out of my other blogs because I had really detailed writing in it. To make my blog more interesting, I added a widget that made it snow on my blog. I did this because it added more detail to my blog and would interest more people to look at my blog. The post I enjoyed writing the most had to be “My Night at Times Square”. It was just an extra post, but I loved it. I got the idea from an amazing blogger bengms23( Check out his blog later if you can) who wrote in the comments section “Wow that was great it had great details about the the scenery I can just see it right in front of my face right now. I can see all what you described, the cows, the grass, everything. I wish I could explain scenery that well in great details. Here is another suggestion you could use for a poem you might make latter in the future. I can see you doing well writing about Times Square in New York city with all the lights and colors.
Overall it was really good. Good job.” I decided to do it after a while and enjoyed it. *If you are reading this bengms23, thanks for the idea!* This is my overall blog experience this year.

I interviewed my mom on my blog. Here are the answers she told me about my blog.

1. “My first impression of isabella6pm’s blog, was the quote “A READER LIVES A THOUSAND LIVES BEFORE HE DIES. A MAN WHO NEVER READS LIVES ONLY ONE.”-GEORGE R. R. MARTIN” It stuck out to me in a good way.

2. “What captured my attention on isabella6pm’s blog was the snow falling. It’s a nice decor.”

3. “What distracted me on isabella6pm’s blog, is the snow falling. The little specks of snow fell everywhere I looked and I could not stop looking at them.”

4. “isabella6pm can improve her blog by making it more colorful. It would catch peoples eye better and make the blog more interesting.”

This is the comment I posted on Mrs. W.’s blog:

Thanks for this wonderful blogging challenge. It was so amazing for my first one. I think that the blogging challenge is interesting because of the really cool things we get to write about. My favorite challenge was Free Choice. I liked this because I got to write what I wanted to write about. I visited and commented on peoples blogs at least once every week. I did read some of the flipboard magazines because I knew the ones that got picked would be amazing posts. *Nice job everyone who made it to the flipboard. I’m clapping for you* The most important thing I learned during the blogging challenge was that you can be an amazing writer if you try your hardest. This helps me because some day I want to be a writer, and to get this motivation helps so much! Thank you for the blogging challenge Mrs. W. 🙂

I hope you liked this post. Comment below on the things you liked best about the blogging challenge. 🙂