I´m Back! – Challenge #1 Re-Intro

Hey! I´m back! I am so excited to be blogging again(Jumping for joy). I am going to re-tell you about myself, because I might have changed a little or you don´t know me yet. So, I am going to talk about myself starting…

Now!

I am 13 years old and I love blue. Any shade really. My favorite food is Chicken Alfredo, and I am a huge book nerd! Yes, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Keeper of the Lost Cities, The Selection, Hunger Games. Even more. I have dark chocolatey eyes, brown hair that is longish, and I carry my smile wherever I go. Movies I love include Star Wars, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings. I have two brothers that light up my life, and a mom and dad that I admire and adore dearly. When I´m older, I want to be an author. I just love writing. One last thing. I love being me!

Thanks for reading my post. I have more out in my blog, so feel free to explore to your hearts desire. Comment below on yourself. I would love to learn more about you. Thank YouCreative Commons License Patrick Hoesly via Compfight

4 Replies to “I´m Back! – Challenge #1 Re-Intro”

1. Hi,

I commented on your post before and I liked your poem. Its funny that we started our blogs back again to. I was looking for people and I remembered you! I was wondering if you are a women’s rights supporter. I worte a Helen Keller poem and was wondering if you want ot check it out!

-Reece ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2. Thanks for visiting me again. It means a lot. I do support womans rights so I will make sure to check your blog out. Thanks!

3. Hello Isabele it is so cool that we both like the same color. I sometimes like watching the Star Wars movies but not always. If you have the chance try to visit my blog. http://afascinatingblogbyjayson.edublogs.org/
    From, Jayson

4. isabella6pm says: Reply

I’ll be sure to visit your blog Jayson. Oh and by the way, good job for choosing blue. It is the best color(well, in my opinion). Thanks for visiting my blog!